At Paradice Events your safety and enjoyment is our priority. Please read our Safety Guidelines before you take to
the ice and follow instructions from our staff when you are skating at a Paradice Events ice rink.
While all reasonable measures are in place to ensure your safety, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are
aware of the safety information prior to entering the rink. It is your responsibility to bring to the attention of
Paradice Events Staff any event or act which may impact on your safety while skating.
Skater’s Safety Guidelines and Assumption of Risk Agreement
The management will not be responsible for any loss or injury incurred. Please note your skate at your own risk.
Skaters and Spectators understand and agree to the following:
• Skate in an anti-clockwise direction unless directed otherwise.
• Ensure skates are fitted correctly.
• Helmets are essential for children and we recommend the wearing of gloves.
• No spins, jumps or weaving amongst other skaters in a public session.
• Keep a safe distance from other skaters.
• Maintain reasonable control of speed at all times.
• Maintain a proper lookout to avoid other skaters, objects or conditions on the surface of the rink.
• Accept responsibility for knowing the range of abilities while on skates, and skate within the limits of that ability.
Assumption of Risk Agreement
By engaging in skating, both skaters and spectators are deemed to have knowledge of, and assume the risk of
skating which includes but is not limited to:
- Injuries that result from collision or contact with other skaters or other individuals who are on the skating surface.
- Injuries that result from falls.
- Injuries that involve objects or artificial structures that are within the properly intended path of travel of the skater.
Paradice Events holds the right to refuse entry onto the ice to anyone not complying with these policies.